Monday 29 June 2009

A Croppin' I will go!

This hasn't photographed at all well - the close up was worse, so girls coming to the crop - be patient and I'll email you a better one so you can get the stuff together! This LO is the 'lesson session' for our crop in Ludgershall this Saturday - July 4th. If you wanna join us, use the contact me button in the margin to erm, contact me and I'll overload you with details. I've been very busy this morning, but as the sun swings around to the back of the house, I'm going to abandon ship and do other things - Miss Dunnit doesn't know it yet, but there's a supermarket grand prix too undertake and because the house will be in the shade at the front, we might very well wash the little green rocket! Yikes, she'll be Miss Disgruntled before long if I insist on any more than that today - after all, she'll be parted from MSN for about 3 hours!
Don't forget to slip slap slop in the sun everyone, happy Monday!

And because loads of you wanted to know which of the beauties was mine and I can pretty well be flattered into anything (and because I've finally got her permission!), here's another picture of my Prom babe.

13 comments:

Angie said...

Firstly I would like to say "WHAT SUN?"
The air was wet with mist until 11ish and it has been overcast ever since.
I clicked on your LO for a better view ... your crop should have fun doing it, with all the different elements and it will be interesting for you to see all the different takes on it.
Lastly ... what a very pretty girl Miss Dunnit is. xx

Carmen said...

It's to hot, I'm melting, I no like it :(

Ooh your dd was the one wearing the best dress! Might have known - she looks lovely. I also love that lo and am so jealous of your handwriting.

Lyn said...

Of course, I recognised the lovely Miss Dunnit immediately looking stunning. The dress is even more fabulous close up - where on earth did you manage such a find? It suits her personality to a tee - colourful and creative!

Great class layout too - another real cutie in the photos, petulant or not!

ally fiddy said...

Love the Lo cant wait to play on Satrday. Is that a giant brad on yours? If so I need it, its gorgeous.
:-)

Teresa said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LO's pretty good too !

I wanna be at the crop, anyone going past Bristol airport on their way there?

Sally said...

Hi hun thanks for your comment ill have a lookie over at your friends blog now, loving the dress, TRES individual xxxxx

Sally said...

found it!!!!

thanks hun she has lovely work think i might hve to spend some time perusing her blog and getting more ideas thanks so much for the link xxxxx

cathy0536 said...

Hi Julia, re EHAS, no am NOT up to date! Did quite well for a while but have got behind now and really need to have a good catch up sess - there's always so much scrapping to do though and so little time! Might contact Teddy Soo on UKS who organised the original workshop with Shimelle and suggest a catch up crop back in Gosport in November - would be good to compare albums so far and to all sit down and catch up...

Jo Power said...

I love your lo and the girls who come to your crop will have a brilliant day wish I could pop along but your a bit far to walk. Love the dress and Miss Dunnit looks stunning in it. You must be a very proud mummy. xx

Judith said...

Wish I was near you looks like you are going to have a fab crop.
Wow that really is a stunning dress beautiful.
I too have lots to do today so going to bribe the boys with a Macky Dees. This heat slows me down a little unlike you it seems x

Kim Dellow said...

That is a beautiful dress, she looks gorgeous. And lovely LO as well. Have fun at the crop. Kim

Paige said...

What an AMAZING!!!!! dress! I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like it! FABULOUS! I'm looking forward to tomorrow already planned what my WOYWW project will be ;)

Ginny said...

what a dress, wish you lived closer so Brooke could borrow it for her formal ;0) FAB LO wish I could come crop with you, Im missing scrappin'